Hybrid View

Re: How Would You Retrofit This Problem ?

Seems to be an all too familiar story Chillerman. The stealing may be a symptom of a more fundamental problem.

Whatever chance you have of moving forward you need to make sure that yourself and Mrs Chillerman (Chillergal?) are working together and always saying the same things.

Little Miss C will exploit any fissure to maintain her lifestyle.

Work on your relationship with Mrs Chillerman talk listen talk listen talk listen. Discuss options and opportunities. Avoid blame (it's pointless: nobody wakes up in the morning and thinks 'I'll skew my daughters view of the world').

Best of luck

Re: How Would You Retrofit This Problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by RSTC View Post
    Seems to be an all too familiar story Chillerman. The stealing may be a symptom of a more fundamental problem.

Whatever chance you have of moving forward you need to make sure that yourself and Mrs Chillerman (Chillergal?) are working together and always saying the same things.

Little Miss C will exploit any fissure to maintain her lifestyle.

Work on your relationship with Mrs Chillerman talk listen talk listen talk listen. Discuss options and opportunities. Avoid blame (it's pointless: nobody wakes up in the morning and thinks 'I'll skew my daughters view of the world').

Best of luck
    Thanks RSTC

It is quite common I think though most keep it quiet(I dont do embarressed), but I always thought it was younger kids that try it & grow out of the habit & learn before they are 19...have had a good laugh today...& maybe can give her yet another chance & talk to her, it's the silent treatment at the moment...too soft...been a boy would have neck rung...the cups of tea have been flowing all day which helps show she knows its wrong but not sure she really cares...just going through the motions I think...was all for up & leaving meself at one point as if it was not for my credit cards she would have took me under this time but why should we all suffer for her ... one thing I have noticed is she is very jealous...I can not buy the dogs a toy without faces off her...need to look again at all the replys...take what I can from them & see what I can work out as possible cause, then see if I can rectify the problem/s

Thanks All

R's chillerman
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !