Hello everyone, although i have been a member for some time now due to technical problems i have never been able to post, but all sorted now. So here goes. Looking at a fridge on a yacht for a customer. running a 12v comp with 134a refrigerant. water cooled condensor(small one). Found unit running in a vaccum. on stopping the compressor suction pressure rises, still got some gas. thinking it has lost a bit of gas i try to charge it up and all seems well. 2 hours later my customer phones to say, its not really doing a lott and the compressor is v.hot. on checking pressure suction pressure is still ok ( 0.5 bar) cant test discharge but temp seems ok. I am unsure if this is a moisture problem/ condensor problem(air lock)/ or compressor problem. manufacturer(norwegien) said it sound like the compressor and for simplicity sake change the whole condensing unit !!! sounds pricy. I am going to recover gas, change drier and fit discharge schreader port to check this head pressure..... any one else got any ideas??