Quote Originally Posted by chillerman2006 View Post
I just listened to the voice over for a few seconds and it immediatly triggered another concern

''endocube mimicks the properties of food and beverage''

well thats just finished it for me

food and beverages all react differently to heat transfer and one device can not accuratly immitate them all

Sorry Coldmetal but endocube is on my list to advise as avoid

R's chillerman
Hi Chillerman,

I always enjoy your posts but based on your statement about food and beverages all react differently to heat transfer and one device can not accurately imitate them all that is absolutely true. but isnt that the same as having a "range" or an "average" temperature of products in one Cold-room such as a produce cold-room with lettuce, avocados etc stored which has different specific heats and heat transfer?

If we didnt compromise and draw the line somewhere we would have one cold-room for Avacodos, one cold-room for Lettuce, one cold-room for fish, one cold-room for lamb and every other type of food stored with different specific heat and transfer rates in cold-rooms around the World.

So the Endocube compound inside it is doing exactly that, covering a "range" or an"average" just like cold-room storage covers a "range" now all over the World.

We have to draw a line somewhere.

Jeeees hope that makes sense!