Hybrid View

Re: Endocube Hoodwink or Science

Quote Originally Posted by Coldmetal View Post
    Peter_1
    There is no point in me indulging in this here. Where I have used the Endocube is probably different to where you will be using it (or most probably NOT using it) to where Mad Fridgie will be NOT using it etc. It's going to work differently in different places and the only way you will find out if it works or not is to try it with an open mind and try to make it work. Something you all seem to have decided not too, which is fine. I have an idea -Don't use it -will that make you all happier or are you on some mission to stop other people trying it for some reason??? All I have really said here is that I know it works (gives energy savings) in lots of circumstances and, as far as I am aware, there has never been a food related problem. Given the hundred thousand or so already sold one must consider they must have something more than sales hype -but that seems to upset a lot of people ;-))
    Rubbish and poppyc0ck.

You are trying to tell us that the laws of physics are different in different places, now?

I defy you to prove your claims. I don't believe that you can and, therefore you are trying to belittle and discredit those of us that know the truth and will tell the truth about this particular widget.

The famed P.T. Barnum is alleged to have said "There is a sucker born every minute." and I believe that this is the motto adopted by many who are in the business of selling widgets and gadgets such as this one.
    Last edited by Brian_UK; 19-03-2012 at 10:54 PM. Reason: altered the *'s