Hybrid View

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Endocube Hoodwink or Science

I may have it wrong but this talk that the NSF have 'approved' endocube surely only applies to the fact that the endocube 'gel' is safe to use within the 'food' environment.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

The company sent us the report. it was the same question we asked. maybe safe to use but the report shows how it was tested and all the food types tested against. it has a certificate as a food temperature monitoring and refrigeration control device. in fact the NSF this week have announced that they will now be giving out Energy Star certification on equipment and products which show savings. so it looks like another certification coming this way. I think it is funny how all these people go against the product. but we are satisfied and those who have never seen or used cannot judge. Simple

Mechanicalman.
    I hope you will bless us with your enlightenment on other topics in the future!
    Or is it only ever to be this one tiresome topic.
    By the way it's what you do with the paper that counts and I can think of one use for your soon to be received certificate.

I suppose yours is a quite clever tactic because rear end cube is staying on the forum far longer than it should.

We should thank you for paying towards the upkeep of this forum and for reminding the participants what the majority of them feel about your chosen topic.
    The more that argue this point the longer the advert is recognised for what it is.

I should thank you for changing my opinion, maybe we should keep debating this.

At least until the advert period expires anyway.

Many thanks Grizzly

Brilliant points made there Viking.
    Last edited by Grizzly; 01-04-2012 at 12:36 AM.