Quote Originally Posted by mikeref View Post
I did some digging today and came up with, among other things, an Australian phone number for Endocube. TRYING to keep an open mind, i called them to see if i could purchase, (not borrow) just one for a specific coldroom i had in mind. One that i know like the back of my hand.
Had to endure the sales pitch first before i got a word in edgewise...So what will it cost me?.. Oh really, that much??.. Not worth the trouble as i was prepared to test this, at my own expense and any possible collateral damage... or not.
Not a good marketing plan as this potential customer has found out that your device is sold at a greatly reduced price elsewhere.. No free sausage sizzle or jumping castle here
You are one up on me! I rang, they checked me out whilst talking to them, got a flea in the ear, and promise that a technical person would contact me. Not happened, I must be on the black list. I wonder why?
But good on your for having an open mind, and willing to have punt. Do you want to buy a "BOOST" go on please, pretty please, free FUD with every unit. Marketing not my strongest field.