siting here going through all the stuff that I have missed reminded me of a very amusing story that happened to my son while he was visiting in december ( I get him when mommy decides she needs a break)
So said kid arrives in the middle of high season with all hell breaking loose and as all 6 year olds are they are inquisitive as hell, have to touch everything, hang on everything, grab screwdrivers and imitate Dad at every opertunity, and yes irritate the life out of Dad (aka boss) and all hired help!
Picture this "sitting in the guts of a 5 star hotel with a poolheat pump that is "blowing" digital controllers", so nothing beats a good old standard electro-mechanical unit, said unit gets fitted to the heat pump and like all 6 year olds, he don't listen!, he don't like shoes, he is on holiday at the sea, he doesn't WANT TO wear shoes, he stands in the puddle of water forming under the pool heat pump and hangs on the machine like all good monkeys will do and WHAMO!!!!
he does the spaso dance, shrieking at the top of his little lungs "it bit me, it bit me"
well first a concerned father sorts out the problem, and then a hell of a lot of laughter, and a few crocodile tears from monster child and all was sorted out.

the moral of the story is such "kids always know better, and no macine however firmly it is bolted to the floor still needs to be held up by a kid"

the cause of the "spaso dance" was the neutral was lying in water in the casing of the machine, the hotel got the bill to upgrade the wiring of the unit.

the outcome of this story: utterly priceless! can't wait till the kid turns 21 to repeat the story to his peers!