Hybrid View

Re: The Trouble with the Industry !!

I have learnt that many of us have a different opinion weather correct or not but I have also learnt that if you disagree with one certain member then your defiantly wrong

I have my opinion weather it is correct is off question but what I do know it is my own hence I will stand by it

Quote Originally Posted by Quality View Post
    I have learnt that many of us have a different opinion weather correct or not but I have also learnt that if you disagree with one certain member then your defiantly wrong

I have my opinion weather it is correct is off question but what I do know it is my own hence I will stand by it
    What are laws if not the ultimate attempt to nullify the opinions of others? Once laws are passed, your opinion doesn't matter. What better way to say I am right and you are wrong than to pass a law which forces my will upon you?
    Last edited by Gary; 27-09-2011 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    What are laws if not the ultimate attempt to nullify the opinions of others? Once laws are passed, your opinion doesn't matter. What better way to say I am right and you are wrong than to pass a law which forces my will upon you?
    Well said Gary.