Threaded View

Re: Airwell Florida Inverter Air Condition - in need of help

If the installer has installed everything right, wouldnt it be a warranty problem? I mean, why should you have to spend time on this issueyou just purchaseda brand new a/c unit, it should be working perfectly. I would be calling the warranty phone number and have the warranty agent come out and take a look at dipswitch settings. Though be aware that if the warranty agent finds that it is not an equipment failure, but a user error, they might leave you a bill.

(The company i work for we are the warranty agents for one of the big A/c manufacturers)

If you are having problems with the louvre the indoor cpu board may be faulty out of the box. ( i have come across this in the past) if so, the warrnty agent should replace it for free.

having said that, the verticle flaps are often set by hand,(sometimes in the expensive models the vericle flaps are motorised) and the horizontal flaps are normally motorised, i am unfamiliar with your unit, but you should refer to your user manual.
    Last edited by MadApprentice; 09-08-2006 at 02:44 PM.