Thread: Undecided

Undecided

sorry to hi jack your post but can someone please tell me how to post a question on troubleshooting. can't find any info

Re: Undecided

cilck on forum scrowl down to troubleshooting and click then click on post new thred

Quote Originally Posted by john4573 View Post
    sorry to hi jack your post but can someone please tell me how to post a question on troubleshooting. can't find any info
    John
    I've moved your post into your own thread so fire away with your question.

I would appreciate and help any of you can offer with this one. Working on a Fujitsu AST12LSACW. Runs indoor unit fan , and every three minutes it clicks in a relay and runs the outdoor fan for one second. The interconnect reads 40 to 140 V ac on a dvm on the wire and the terminal with the wire removed which I believe is normal. The ipm (the drive board) has the 16v and 340 v dc supplies. The main outdoor board has the 5v shows no errors but will show an error indication if a sensor is unplugged. replacing the ipm makes no difference. the compressor meggers fine to earth and is about 0.5 ohms phase to phase. The timer and operation lights are not flashing. The remote has been swapped and is set to cool mode 18 degrees. But still the compressor sleeps! Any thoughts?

Thanks martin