Hybrid View

aku Guest

Re: all reefer container problems/daikin/carrier/thermoking/mitsubishi

Hello Everybody.
    In my country haven't any freezer container and unit factory.
    But I am researching to cooperate company who can supply to us freezer container. But, I need to know which way is better?
    1st. We will studying workers then installing. /of course we must to purchase reefer machine like a Termo king, Daikin .... etc./
    2nd. We will purchase completely product freezer container.
    Actually our country is very cold in winter and summer time is very hot. So reefer machine must be work -40 +40C. And my countries climate dry. So reefer machine must be work in bad climate like a storm.
    Please tell me, which companies reefer machine much suitable in my country? and how teach my worker?
    oh there is one offer about installation inner and outer of container?

Best Regards
    Ariunbold.Ts

Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
    Hello Everybody.
    But I am researching to cooperate company who can supply to us freezer container. But, I need to know which way is better?
    1st. We will studying workers then installing. /of course we must to purchase reefer machine like a Termo king, Daikin .... etc./
    Actually our country is very cold in winter and summer time is very hot. So reefer machine must be work -40 +40C. And my countries climate dry. So reefer machine must be work in bad climate like a storm.
    Please tell me, which companies reefer machine much suitable in my country? and how teach my worker?

Best Regards
    Ariunbold.Ts

Hi Ariunbold,

You must check and select to the DAIKIN units

• <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; tab-stops: list 36.0pt">Inside temp range –30/+30 deg. C <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; tab-stops: list 36.0pt">Ambient temp range –30/+50 deg. C <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; tab-stops: list 36.0pt">Reduced power consumption with the design of Daikin’s digital temperature control software (DTMS and DTMS2) <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; tab-stops: list 36.0pt">Reliability in all weather conditions <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; tab-stops: list 36.0pt">Low maintenance and Operational costs <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; tab-stops: list 36.0pt">Operates using R134A (non CFC) – with the lowest GWP and subsequently the most environmentally friendly refrigerant. <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt; tab-stops: list 36.0pt">Compliance with industry environmental regulations and forward looking design to comply with future legislation
    • Sensitive temperature control - to protect fresh produce from freeze damage
    • Hot gas defrost system – providing the most efficient and fastest defrost available with less heat escaping to the cargo area, improving conditions for the cargo
    http://www.daikinreefer.com/product-...vanced-design/

Nice to meet you..
    Reefer Mechanic..

reefereddie Guest

What is it what you want to keep "cool" when the ambient temp is -40?

coldpost Guest

Exclamation Re: all reefer container problems/daikin/carrier/thermoking/mitsubishi

Hello Everybody.

Best Regards
    Ariunbold.Ts
    Hi Ariunbold,
    In response to your need to supply a reefer able to maintain -40oc / +40oC, e-mail me:
    info@refrigeratedcontainersupplies.co.uk

coldpost Guest

Hello Everybody.

Best Regards
    Ariunbold.Ts
    Hi,
    If you need a reefer container able to maintain -40oC to +40oC , e-mail me:
    info@refrigeratedcontainersupplies.co.uk