Hi,
This is my first post, so hello to all to start with.

My problem is with a Daikin FDYP100 ducted inverter heatpump. After installation, it actually heated but wouldn't stop at the set temperature or at +2deg, it would keep heating at no end. We called the installer to fix it, the technician did some secret coding and said that it was good to go now. It worked fine during the day, but would keep blowing cold air during night. So we called the installer again, he fixed the cold air blowing. Then it would work intermittently during the day, and wouldn't even start during night. By the way, we have another ducted unit in the same house, the one that we had installed few years ealier before expanding the house, that one works like a charm. The old one is not an inverter unit but it turns itself on and off without any problem.

I tried switching from the controller temp sensor to the inlet one, without success. To summarize the current situation, the unit keeps blowing very mildly heated air (not completely cold) whereas it use to blow really warm air just after installation.

I am an engineer and have no problem following programming instructions but I could never get a clear answer from our installer as to what code is for what, and more importantly how I can check the current settings.

I would really appreciate the assistance of one of you A/C gurus in resetting our unit to factory defaults and then setting it to simply work with the fan stopping when there is no heating or cooling.

Thanks in advance.