Hey guys im new to this site ,I just recently started an apprenticeship at a company called Kingtec here in Duban South Africa.When I went for the interview I was told Id be doing mainly electrical work yet im doing mainly mechanical work.There is only 4 guys at the company,Me,one guy in management and two guys that do the work.

The first week there I clocked up 35 hours over time,I worked 36 hours straight one day with about 10 minutes sleep.Im not getting shown to much im more of a tool boy as these guys are working dam hard mainly on breakdowns so they dont have time to show me.But im trying dam hard to learn by taking notes and working hard.

I just want to know is there good money to made in this industry(transport refigeration) and is transport refigeration recognised as a trade cause I was told there is no trade test for it here.

Im just worried aswell cause I keep asking them if theyre going to send me on courses and they say they cant say for sure

Ive been here a month and they havent given me anything,No boots,no overalls etc

So overall am I just whining or am I being treated unfair.

How do you guys treat all your appies at you companys.

Replies would be very welcomed