let me try to explain this as briefly as I can; this is a hussman 4 compressor rack, has been used in supermarket, now customer wants to use it in their processing plant, discharge header is 2 inch by 8 ft. goes into oil seperator, from the top of the oil seperator discharge goes into a 4 way heat reclaim valve (which I think I can remove, no heat reclaim anymore) then goes to 3 way split condenser valve, (also just above the oil seperator it t's off and goes back to the receiver through an A9 Parker valve) then it has the Press Reg A8 (parker) on the liquid line before the receiver, the 4 evaps are reverse flow 2 pipe system, so one evap can be defrosted at a time and liquid can flow back into the liquid header, I will have to install solenoids on the suction lines and
T them so the hot gas can be routed in that direction, check valves are already on the evap to allow flow around the txv, do I T into the discharge header and route it up to the suction line through soleniod valve? do I need a solenoid to close off the condenser, or how do I do that part of it, by pass the condenser? with solenoid or if I need to use differential where do that get tied in?
hope I've given enough to give a visual image of what is going on