I’ve been asked to go look at something for a friend who has had a couple of people look at the system and had no joy in working out the fault and wanted some things to look at and opinions before I head over Thursday.

Basicaly it’s a PUMY-p140VKM5 condenser and has 4 indoor units not sure on indoor unit kw but been told it’s 20 meters to furthest indoor and a total of 32 meters liquid pipe additional charge of 3.2 kg 410A making a total charge of 8kg.

Basicaly it’s about 6-7 months old the install and was working fine over winter and In summer when they peope have used it for cooling after 3-4 hours it brings up a 1102 fault code (high discharge temp) the other people have weighed gas out and it’s the same 8kg as original installation. Tested it changed the discharge thermistor and stil happening after 3-4 hours running now in my opinion if it was a pcb it would fault instantly/ pretty quick not after 3-4 hours. I’ve been told the air offs of all 4 units in both heating and cooling are really good as well.

So yeah any suggestions would be appreciated thank you.