This is a mini split condenser heat pump converted from Air to Air to Air to water, that I have connected to a titanium heat exchanger from a swimming pool heat pump!

The mini split unit have 4 way valve and uses capillary metering device for heating and cooling the refrigerant is r410, this was installed with the purpose of cool water from a tank in the summer and heat it in winter maintaining a stable temperature of 24 in winter and 25 in summer.

After the installation during the summer running in cooling mode everything seems to the working fine, but now that it is switching to heat mode I have noted an excessive high discharge temperature! To the amount of water the tank have it takes a proximally 35 to 40 minutes to increase 1ºC and during the work time to increase this degree in the water temperature the discharge temperature will increase slowly until reaches 80ºC! In one of the first tests I made I leave it working until reaches the 50 minutes mark and achieved 90ºC in the discharge temperature measured at the services valves!

The condensing temperature it is stable at 35ºC during all the work time!

Can any one give me some tips? I am a little bit lost here.

Thank you