Hi everyone, good to see theres a lot of useful information on this site but i couldnt find anything relating to i have on my unit.

I have a Daikin FTXD71JVEA indoor unit with an RXD71JVEA outdoor unit. i originally had problems when i first hooked up the whole unit and since then the indoor PCB power board blew, so i replaced it. Then i found that the outdoor Fan Motor was seized so i changed it for a new one. However, since the beginning i still get the same error code popping up. All red leds are on and the green flashes which indicates FAN MOTOR FAULT. Like i mentioned i already replaced the main Fan Motor on the outdoor unit but i was thinking if it was referring to any other fan or could it be possible that PCB2 (that controls the motor) is faulty and in need of replacing and/or the Active Module needs also replacing.

What happens is when i turn on the isolating switch and let the unit go through its cycle, the indoor fan starts to come on like normal, and on the outdoor unit a minute or 2 later the main fan starts to kick in and everything seems to be working fine until the main fan motor turns off and then i get that error code popping up. Id appreciate any help or advice on what to look for as i am an Electrician and know my way around circuits but havent worked on aircons that much. Ive already bought some parts and dont mind if i have to buy more parts but id prefer to know first what the problem might be so im not buying things that are working fine.

Thanks anyway...