Knowing that using time to measure a vacuum is like using a clock to measure weight, I am trying to pull micron vacuums faster.

Does any one know if using two new 6 cfm vacuum pumps would pull down faster than one new 12 cfm pump? I have heard 2 was better. If it is how do you hook them up. We are putting in 33 new systems and the line run is only 30 feet of 1 1/8" and 1/2" on a 4 hp system. It is taking hours to pull down to 500 microns and costing me lots of OT. I am using a new NRP 6 cfm pumps and hooking one on the roof and one down below with 3/8" hose and have the shrader cores removed. Still takes forever.

Would using two 6 cfm pumps be faster than one 12 cfm pump. Is there a better way to hook two pumps up? I don't mind hooking several pumps up if it would pull down to 500 faster.

Any suggestions. Any help. The OT is killing me. Please help if anyone knows. What is the best way to hook up multiple pumps if that is the way to pull it down faster.

Is one on the roof and one on the bottom fighting each other. Sould I have a vacuum trunk line and hook 2 or more pumps to a manifold with 3 tees? Please help.

Thank you,
Aranon