Hi,
Would be grateful if could advise or had any experience of the following problem on one of these systems.
I have inherited a site with two PURY P250 YMFC systems. One system has five under ceiling fan coils of different sizes connected to a BC box on the first floor.
One of the under ceiling units a PCFY P40 VGMA is in a server room and not cooling. The other four units are all heating. There are no fault codes so I tested the system pressures and found that if one unit was cooling and the others heating it had 3 bar low pressure 16 bar high with just the server room cooling and all others off it was 2 bar at a 2oC ambient. Just for reference the other ground floor system had 3.7bar low pressure and 18 bar high with one cooling and all others heating.

I have re set the LEV by disconnecting it and powering the indoor on/off. This then gave a little cooling off the fan coil but only on the right hand side. 14oC off on the right and 24oC on the left, the air on was 28oC. Later that day the unit then stopped cooling again.

Went back and tested a unit in another room set that in cooling and all the others in heating this unit also had a difference across the coil 12oC off on the right and 21oC on the left. Checked what was happening at the BC box and started to feel cold pipe off the BC box but the faded away. The suction from the BC box was not sweating back or feeling cold.
I have a feeling its low on gas as there was quite a bit of noise from the pipes going into the fan coil when it was trying to cool after the LEV re set.

Spoke to Kooltech Mitsubishi Tech who have been very helpful and they seem to think it could be the main LEV3 in the BC box or short of gas. They said the LEV motor last about 8 years and the units have a date stamp of 2003 making them 6 years old.

Just wondered if any one else had had the same problem as we are going to recover and leak test anyway just wondered if we should change the LEV on the BC box too if it is easy enough.
Many Thanks