I have a friend whom lives there, and he is in desperate need of help where he lives, and I am sick of the BS here in BC, it's a match made in heaven, unfortunately immigration system ISN'T!

Now life for me has been a really ruff start mostly worked odd jobs here and there so I have no real official work history to put down on paper, most here tell me I'm more then enough ready to just jump in as a first year apprentice!

So I will take their word for it, now what I need to do is figure out how to get a company interested or how do I go about getting the process started? I tried the immigration site for NZ but that left me more confused then I all ready was! I really didn't think that was even possible!!!

I'm right now in Canada BC, Gibsons, V0N1V7, I've tried to find a Consulate with no luck, with that info you should be able to narrow it down very close to where I am.

Aside from a very serious drive to work and learn further in the refrigeration field what ells would immigration be interested in? What can I do to improve the odds and such?

Or how do I start to get a work visa? I've never been out of BC be for let alone country, so I am hopelessly clueless to this sort of stuff!