Eurovent documents

Hi;

I´m trying to learn as much as i can about Eurovent rules, cause i´d like to know how the manufacturers determinate the capacities of their equipment and i ´ve arrived to this page:

http://www.eurovent-certification.co...ndex.asp?lg=EN

There are a lot of interesting documents but, as you can see they aren´t downloables, Does anybody knows whwre i can get it for free?
    On the other hand can anybody explain me why DT= TinAir-Te
    and before was Tchamber-Te?

Re: Eurovent documents

up up up up up up up

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Quote Originally Posted by canmurt View Post
    up up up up up up up
    Please explain.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_UK View Post
    Please explain.
    I want to take this topic upper

mauriziobadanai Guest

I know personally someone who was part of the founding commitee of Eurovent and they have explained me how it is a scam....

They do not have their own test labs but they use for instance the TUV labs. The Eurovent people just do the paperwork for you ( and you pay a lot for that ) ...while you would rather just take your units straight to the tests labs .... plus...! after you have only tested a few units.. the relaxed Eurovent standard ...lets you publish all your remaining data ... so that lets you publish wrong performance figures ...and then screw up when they find out that they are not correct....as Eco Coil and many others have done..... To make the story short Eurovent is just another perfect example of European style burocracy.....

Quote Originally Posted by mauriziobadanai View Post
    I know personally someone who was part of the founding commitee of Eurovent and they have explained me how it is a scam....

They do not have their own test labs but they use for instance the TUV labs. The Eurovent people just do the paperwork for you ( and you pay a lot for that ) ...while you would rather just take your units straight to the tests labs .... plus...! after you have only tested a few units.. the relaxed Eurovent standard ...lets you publish all your remaining data ... so that lets you publish wrong performance figures ...and then screw up when they find out that they are not correct....as Eco Coil and many others have done..... To make the story short Eurovent is just another perfect example of European style burocracy.....

but it has a name "eurovent certification"

buyers does not want to see the lab reports they want to see the name of certification...