Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rep Power

Re: Rep Power

Quote Originally Posted by DTLarca View Post
    I totally agree, Gary, you won't get any argument from me on this one
    Difficult for me to comment as Gary is on my Ignore list, which is where you are now also, well done D1ckhead. You are number 2 on the list, but deserve status as the all time no 1 to ignore. Good luck in the rest of your existence. A word of advice though, if you meet an engineer who is six feet four inches tall and fifteen stone with size twelve toetectors which can easily remove your teeth, think before you open your mouth. It may benifit your health. Merry new year.

Takes a licking, keeps on ticking.

I can't stop laughing. I don't know why, maybe it's because it's 11.38AM on the 1/1/2011 and I haven't stopped drinking since 12pm on the 31/12/2010 ; except when I passed out and sobered up a bit for 4 hours between 4am and 8am.
    Merry new year indeed.
    Last edited by paul_h; 01-01-2011 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    Difficult for me to comment as Gary is on my Ignore list, which is where you are now also, well done D1ckhead. You are number 2 on the list, but deserve status as the all time no 1 to ignore. Good luck in the rest of your existence. A word of advice though, if you meet an engineer who is six feet four inches tall and fifteen stone with size twelve toetectors which can easily remove your teeth, think before you open your mouth. It may benifit your health. Merry new year.
    That's Gold!

Slingblade's TechMethod for living a longer healthier life - come to think of it you could peddle that on forums worldwide....
    ...and she said "give it to me you big fridgie"

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    Either you believe, we, Gary and I, have a right to our opinions or you do not.

You want to insist that we do but at the same time that we should not

Happy new year
    Only the dogmatist says he will never change his mind. We all know that some of our opinions are wrong but none of us know which they are for if we did then they just wouldn't be our opinions. - JS Mill.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12