Thread: wintrac 4.6

Unhappy wintrac 4.6

here,s one for you thermo king guys.
    i can not flash a mpvi with 4050 and thats the only file i have tk took all the others off the web site so i upgraded to 4.6 and now i still cant flash a mp vi but ok on sr2 datalogger but since the upgrade now i cant connect with a sr2 hmi any idea's

thanks jim

Re: wintrac 4.6

try deleting the current version, and reinstalling entire program.. from what I understand sometimes some important files get "tagged" and deleted during the current upgrade.

Is Wintrac 4.6 officially launched in USA or do you use beta version? 4.6 is not released in Europe yet. What I've heard 4.6 is able to flash load SR-2 HMI in less than 10 minutes ... just checked NAD side of info central; only 4.5 upgrade available.

Without knowing with what unit you're working on and how experienced you are with Wintrac; With older SL-400 w/ uP-VI you have to bypass the DAS with Wintrac's "pass through mode" in order to get your hands on MP instead of the DAS. Dunno if US-uP-VI units has DAS...

Regards

-nova

Hmm, just rechecked the NAD info central and there seems to be MP revisions 4311 & 4320 for SB-400 uP-VI, but no 4050 (could it be that 4050 is for SL-400 only?). I can email either of the revisions if you want to, just send your email address via PM.

Regards

-nova

4050 is new for tier 2 support but its a pain it does not install correct the main differance is crank times

also 4311 4320 is only for sb400 and no 4.6 is not out yet to public

thanks guys for all your help
    Last edited by jimgriffin4; 25-01-2007 at 01:57 AM. Reason: misspelled

xjlesx Guest

Hi to all i need wintrac any version or the latest version , please if any have wintrtack installer and licence or key please post it

Hi xjlesx

Wintrac is available for purchase. Just visit your nearest TK dealer and get it.

-nova

Quote Originally Posted by nova View Post
    Hi xjlesx

Wintrac is available for purchase. Just visit your nearest TK dealer and get it.

-nova
    But in Portugal they d'ont sell.

Quote Originally Posted by xjlesx View Post
    Hi to all i need wintrac any version or the latest version , please if any have wintrtack installer and licence or key please post it
    hey bloke, the easiest way to get the key is to go to the web site, wwwbluetree.ie go into product registration and put your details in as needed, they will will email the key, but also if looking for latest wintrac just go into customer support, they will download it for you straight onto your commputer for you, just need to lie a little n say your location is very far from a dealer, good luck, if you dont succeed, let me know