Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,044
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    31

    Tycho has a new toy!





    so happy I could cry


    -Cheers-

    Tycho

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: Tycho has a new toy!

    Nice wee thing.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    3,365
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Tycho has a new toy!

    Tycho,
    Great idea, looks very professional.
    On bigger machines we use large heating tip & fall off using gravity.
    Liked your Hermetic Pump tool for removing carbon bearing as well you posted several years ago.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Durban
    Age
    41
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Tycho has a new toy!

    Tycho,

    Good job! I enjoyed the video.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,044
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Tycho has a new toy!

    Quote Originally Posted by RANGER1 View Post
    Tycho,
    Great idea, looks very professional.
    On bigger machines we use large heating tip & fall off using gravity.
    Liked your Hermetic Pump tool for removing carbon bearing as well you posted several years ago.
    glad you liked it

    I have two 204s to do next week and am going to try the heating way on at least one of the bearings.

    it's going to be a high speed job so worried about cool down time
    -Cheers-

    Tycho

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,044
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Tycho has a new toy!

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantD View Post
    Tycho,

    Good job! I enjoyed the video.
    thank you
    -Cheers-

    Tycho

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    3,365
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Tycho has a new toy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    glad you liked it

    I have two 204s to do next week and am going to try the heating way on at least one of the bearings.

    it's going to be a high speed job so worried about cool down time
    Tycho, sent an email on the subject to you.
    Thanks Ranger

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    3,365
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Tycho has a new toy!

    Tycho,
    How did it all go, did you heat a bearing etc.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,044
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Tycho has a new toy!

    Quote Originally Posted by RANGER1 View Post
    Tycho,
    How did it all go, did you heat a bearing etc.
    was so fast to get the bearings off with the new puller i had all four off before i remembered I were going to try with heat
    -Cheers-

    Tycho

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    saudi arab
    Age
    41
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Tycho has a new toy!

    i watched it a month ago @productionhall . lot of information is there. Thanks for sharing..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •