Good Afternoon Everyone

First time member, so I hope my question wont offend anyone.

I have been a Domestic Appliance Engineer working for a small organisation for about 10 years, we deal with Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers, Dishwashers and Cookers (Electric Only). One of our contracts now wants us to take care of Domestic Refrigerators aswell, unfortunately I haven't worked on refrigeration for a long time and never on the Sealed System / Gas Side. I dont have any problems with the control side but the gas side has me somewhat apprehensive. The physical part, pipes and connections is not an issue and I am a pretty good at braising and for a health and safety point of view I will be looking into Lokrings, but as long as there is no gas (R600a specifically) in the system braising should not pose an issue.

So my main questions are on the R600a Gas Side, specifically temperatures and pressure readings on the suction / charging stub. I have had a look on google but some of the answers are conflicting. I know various factors will affect the readings so just looking for figures that guys with experience can advise on.

At the moment I have a single manifold R600a Gauge with temperature and pressure in psi and one with temperature and pressure and in BAR.

So using a set of piercing pliers tapped into the charging stub with the compressor on I should be getting a reading somewhere between -25 degrees to -30 degrees at 8 - 6.76 PSI or 0.55 - 0.47 Bar on a healthy system?

Now googling gave me some answers of -0.2 to -0.6 BAR and others -15 to -20 PSI for the pressure side which really confused me.

Oh one other thing, I dont have a vacuum gauge so how would I monitor a vacuum using the manifolds above.

So looking for advice.

(P.S I am looking into regassing courses, but just need to get my head around it somewhat)

Cheers

James