Hey,

Incredibly new to this forum, I keep ending up on it when I'm researching stuff which is usually a good sign that I'm in the right place to ask a question!

We're working on a project at the moment that involves refrigeration. I'm a software engineer, not a refrigeration engineer/designer but I've picked up a very basic understanding of how refrigeration works.

We're cooling ~300 litres of water down to 0 degrees to make sheets of ice and we're running into a few issues:

• Scaling the system up results in worse performance
  • Our superheat control works 99% of the time until it doesn't
  • We're not totally convinced we're using the right method to charge the refrigerant

There are definitely more things we're new to and need some help with!

We're not looking for someone on the internet to donate their time for free helping us and would ideally like to contract someone who has experience designing and building refrigeration systems from base components (compressors, evaporators/condensers, EEV, sensors).

Remote is totally fine, we're in the UK but a few timezones either side works too!

The client's genuinely a joy to work with and they've got good budgets for product development consultancy.