Need to keep a room 55-58 degrees.... best way to do that?

Most AC units seem to go into the low 60's, and even then it has to be the right weather outside for them to work; seems like often during a cooler night they don't get as close to 62 as they do when the sun is out.

Is there a certain type of air conditioner, a certain brand, a certain air conditioner alternative, or any other way to keep a room between 55 and 58 degrees? I make a certain product, and use an unusual blend of products and the curing and drying and the preventing of melting is definitely the best between these temps, and now that I do large amounts, finding a solution to the room temp problem is a serious pursuit.

If anyone knows how I can do this, with a certain brand/type/style of AC unit, or any other option, I'd be grateful for your input. Ideally somewhere between 55 and 58 degrees, in all kinds of weather and humidity, that's what I'm looking for.

Thank you!

Re: Need to keep a room 55-58 degrees.... best way to do that?

I first had to convert your F to C... -
    What you need is not a conventional AC but a cooling unit... This is anyhow the best way to do...
    Or you must 'fool' the room sensor with an additional resistor but then you have a chance you go out of the manufacturer specs.
    Will you not have problems with dew?
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.