need help to understand the control

Hi,
    i need your help my friends,an hvac engineer have a problem:
    he works on a chiller system which includes 3 danfoss pumps with embedded variable frequency driven in each pump.
    also the system includes carel pco2 regulator and an other device called Armstrong 6800 IVS.
    one of those 3 pumps damaged.so he changed the pump and bring nietz nl 1000 inverter.
    he couldn t start the pumps.i think some problem of communication settings .
    please i would like to know the role of carel pco2 and armstrong 6800 ivs series on this system .which of them is responsible of starting the pumps,and what configurations do I have to do?
    thanks

Re: need help to understand the control

any idea please my friends?

Re: need help to understand the control

Hi! The CAREL pCO2 controller would be managing the main control of the chiller sch as activation/modulaton of the pumps.
    You would need to find out what software is running on the CAREL controller in order to correctly determine the issue. I could suggest the following software manual for one of CAREL's standard chiller application softwares but I can't guarantee this will exactly match your partouclar chillers software configuration:

https://www.i-acs.co.uk/store/docume.../0300010EN.pdf