MHI Indoor unit Cleaning help please

Hi,

I have a Mitsubishi Heavy Industry SRK25 ZMX-S split air conditioning unit.

I regularly clean / replace the filters but it could do with a deep clean. I’ve tried to remove the front to do this but there seems to be something holding it on. It’s loose but I’m afraid of breaking something.

I would really appreciate any help or advice explaining how I can do this please 🙏

Thank you.

Re: MHI Indoor unit Cleaning help please

Just the screws on the bottom then unclip along the back at the top of the unit.
    Drip trays tend to come off quite easy on MHI units but for a full on clean then get the fan scroll out too - probably need to get PCB out as well in that case.
    Leave it powered off from outside for a few minutes before getting stuck into it, indoor fan holds a voltage which can blow board/fan if unplugged too soon.

Cheers,
    Andy.
    Health and safety first..........unless I'm in a hurry.

Re: MHI Indoor unit Cleaning help please

Quote Originally Posted by Tayters View Post
    Just the screws on the bottom then unclip along the back at the top of the unit.
    Drip trays tend to come off quite easy on MHI units but for a full on clean then get the fan scroll out too - probably need to get PCB out as well in that case.
    Leave it powered off from outside for a few minutes before getting stuck into it, indoor fan holds a voltage which can blow board/fan if unplugged too soon.

Cheers,
    Andy.
    Thanks Andy,
    Much appreciated mate