Multi-splits: which of 2 approaches is better?

I'm planning to get air con in my new house. Use cases are:

Cold snaps: Top-up heating in conservatory during day and kids' bedrooms (2 & 3) at night
    Summer: Cooling in conservatory on weekends/holidays, cooling in office (bedroom 4) on weekdays
    Heatwaves: Cooling in lounge & conservatory on weekends/holidays, cooling in office (bedroom 4) on weekdays, cooling bedrooms 1-3 at night

The plan of the house is attached. We're going to extend the house to add 2 extra bedrooms above the garage in 2-3 years' time. We also may open up the conservatory, dining room, and kitchen into one large area.

I've had 2 quotes from Daikin installers that have different approaches and would like to hear your thoughts about which is better.

Installer 1
    - 5kW single split (FVXM50A) for conservatory & dining.
    - 4kW outdoor unit (2MXM40A) connected to 2x 2kW indoor units for kids' bedrooms.
    - 5.2 kW outdoor unit (3MXM52A) connected to 2x 2kW indoor units for lounge & master bedroom connected to 1x 1.5kW indoor unit for office with pump (pipework through loft).
    - An additional 2-way multi-split can be installed in future once extension is done.
    - All 3 systems to be run off different ring mains.

Installer 2
    - 5.2kW outdoor unit (3MXM52A) connected to 1x 2.5kW indoor unit for conservatory + 2x 1.5kW indoor units for kids' bedrooms.
    - 9kW outdoor unit (5MXM90A) connected to 2x 2.5kW indoor units for lounge & master bedroom + 1x 1.5kW indoor unit for office with pump (pipework through loft).
    - 2 further indoor units can be connected to the 5MXM90A once extension is done.
    - 2 new dedicated circuits for power from garage (via loft).

Installer 2's approach of oversizing the outdoor unit so we can connect more indoor units later is an interesting one but I am not sure how this will affect efficiency, particularly if we only have, say, the office unit on during the day.

Installer 1 thinks 3 outdoor units will work better to reduce pipework and also thinks we need a much bigger unit for the conservatory due to the large number of windows and sky lights, plus it's south facing. If we ever open up downstairs this will help also. But again, for now will the efficiency be poor if the unit is 5kW?

Also, everything I've read suggests single splits are cheaper than multis but that doesn't seem to be true where I live (UK). Installer 3 recommended 6 single splits and wanted to charge 30+% more than the two installers mentioned above.

Based on this, which approach (if any) would work best in your opinion?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Multi-splits: which of 2 approaches is better?

What did you end up deciding. You need to look at the output ratio for each multi outdoor unit, many can ramp down as low as 1kw cooling output etc.