Missing part needed to complete system

Going off of the diagram I have attached (although that is for a car and this is for a cellar)
    I have an internal Evaporator with blower made by

Beer Master
    Asset number 048024

And I am going to need the external condenser with fan

Any ideas on what to buy please and where?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Missing part needed to complete system

You need the condenser coil to match the compressor, have you identified a compressorcyet?
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_UK View Post
    You need the condenser coil to match the compressor, have you identified a compressorcyet?
    So the pipe of the evaporator needs to be the same bore as the pipe from the condenser right?

No I have not identified the compressor, should this not of been inside the evaporator box?

You asked the same question last month.

That asset number is just from the maintenance company.

You need the model number to match the outdoor - something like CMI407-69. Not sure where it is from memory - around the side where the pipes go in? Once you have that if it is still to be found check with Climate Center (Wolseley) as it's one of their brands.
    Beermaster are one of the expensive ones so if the indoor is in poor condition consider a Marstair or J&E Hall unit instead.

Cheers,
    Andy.
    Health and safety first..........unless I'm in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayters View Post
    That asset number is just from the maintenance company.

You need the model number to match the outdoor - something like CMI407-69. Not sure where it is from memory - around the side where the pipes go in? Once you have that if it is still to be found check with Climate Center (Wolseley) as it's one of their brands.
    Beermaster are one of the expensive ones so if the indoor is in poor condition consider a Marstair or J&E Hall unit instead.

Cheers,
    Andy.
    Wont be able to have a look at it for a while as its in storage
    So you are saying that Worlely the plumbers merchants sell them? and I would be better off with a Climate Center or a Marstair or J&E Hall instead of beer master right?

To confirm right that everything is self contained in the inside unit the evaporator, the expansion vale and the drainer?
    And all I need is the outdoor condensor and someone to install and gas it all to work?

Question: Anyone hear any experance with plumbing out beer cellar systems for pubs/ bars?
    I was in town the other day and they had the Christmas market on. There was a mobile bar set out in an old van with beer kegs laid all over the floor. No cellar cooling system to pre chill the beer to 12C before it enters the beer chiller
    Will them give them a lot of beer waste in terms of fobbing/ froff?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkler View Post
    Question: Anyone hear any experance with plumbing out beer cellar systems for pubs/ bars?
    I was in town the other day and they had the Christmas market on. There was a mobile bar set out in an old van with beer kegs laid all over the floor. No cellar cooling system to pre chill the beer to 12C before it enters the beer chiller
    Will them give them a lot of beer waste in terms of fobbing/ froff?
    Cask Ale requires to be stored at 11c. In this weather, you can easily get away with just standing them outside with no cooling, so guess this is what you have seen

Beermaster is expensive stuff - you'll be paying a lot to get a matched beermaster condenser. An alternative approach would be to get a (far cheaper) Marstair CKA unit which can easily be hacked to work with what you have. It will do the job nicely in the right sized room

You need an engineer of course. I suggest you drop me a PM - I may be able to help.
    Last edited by Rtic; 23-11-2022 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rtic View Post
    Cask Ale requires to be stored at 11c. In this weather, you can easily get away with just standing them outside with no cooling, so guess this is what you have seen

Beermaster is expensive stuff - you'll be paying a lot to get a matched beermaster condenser. An alternative approach would be to get a (far cheaper) Marstair CKA unit which can easily be hacked to work with what you have. It will do the job nicely in the right sized room

You need an engineer of course. I suggest you drop me a PM - I may be able to help.
    Hi Rtic
    There dose not appear to be an option for me hear to send a PM so.....

Do you know how much a new Marstair CKA outdoor unit will cost and couuld I pick a used one up on ebay?

Do you know any engineers in the Manchester area?
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing your idea