Mitsubishi SRK35ZSP-W wifi adaptor

Hi,

I had a summer house installed a couple of years ago and opted for a Mitsubishi SRK35ZSP-W on top of the standard package. The salesman told me that a couple of people in the company had installed wifi adaptors but I can't remember the model number.

I've searched for SRK35ZSP-W on the internet but cannot find any specs that mention my unit. I "think" that he said that it was also sold under a different number but cannot find that either.

Does anyone know what would be compatible? Preferably from Mitsubishi but would consider other vendors if they worked with Home Assistant / Google Home / Alexa.

Thanks!

Re: Mitsubishi SRK35ZSP-W wifi adaptor

Give the people a ring. They are Mitsubishi Heavy Industries dealers and quite helpful
    https://www.orionairsales.co.uk/mits...ule-8873-p.asp

Thanks. I did email them last week but had no reply. Probably spam filters. Will try the old school method of actually talking to a person

I've used an Intesis adaptor, works fine. I've heard good things said about Sensibo too. Both makes do a version that mimics the IR controller signal so you don't have to wire directly to the unit.

Thanks. I think an IR controller would be plan B. A colleague mentioned Tado and they have the Smart AC Control V3+ which is a reasonable price, can be integrated with a number of home hubs and doesn't need a cloud account.