Hello,

My system:
Carrier Infinity dual fuel (propane) 5 ton heat pump system with 3 zones.
25VNA860A 5 stage variable speed outside unit
58CVX110-1-20 2 stage variable speed furnace
SYSTXCC4ZC01 zone board
SYSTXCCITC01-B Infinity Touch thermostat - Software Version 131626-04.05

My outside unit was recently installed replacing a 25HNA660A 2 stage outside unit. Everything is working good with the exception of the Energy Tracking feature. The energy tracking used to work with the old unit. The energy tracking for cooling, heat pump heating, continuous fan, and fan with gas heat are now greyed out and the values are blank. The gas heating is not greyed out and has values from prior to the outside unit replacement (I don't know if the gas heating is still providing data since I haven't used gas heat since the outside unit was replaced). The 25VNA860A product data sheet shows it supports energy tracking.

When I do a thermostat restart the cooling and heat pump heating text is initially not greyed out and there are values in the fields. The continuous fan and fan with gas heat remain greyed out. But if I exit the screen and return the text is greyed out and the fields are blank again. Another thing I noticed is there isn't an option in the AC/Heat Pump setup menu to input the energy efficiency rating like the thermostat manual says there should be.

During a search I found a post on this forum saying the inside unit needs to be a 2013 or newer unit to support energy tracking. My furnace was installed in 2008. It seems strange that that would be the problem since I used to have energy tracking but I suppose that could be the problem.

Should I expect my current system to support energy tracking?