At the start of the roughly 4 minute cycle (every 15 minutes) there's a very loud hum/vibration for around 10 seconds as the gas starts to flow. Then the compressor just runs excessively loud for the rest of the cycle. The unit was manufactured 7/2013.

I've watched the cycle run and checked the fan and confirmed there is nothing running into the fan blade or vibrating. The noise simply seems to be coming from the gas line and then the compressor itself.

The unit has a slide out tray underneath and it's jammed. I can't seem to budge it and there's nothing that is screwed into it. Could that be the problem? I sure doubt it. It's so loud you need to raise your voice to have a conversation heard when it is running. And, when the ELSTAT (motion sensing thermostat) detects a lot of activity it runs ever harder (more watts) and gets louder.

I'm at the end of ideas here as an amateur, other that hiring service to disassemble the compressor and I guess replace the entire unit, is there anything else I can try?

I appreciate you taking a look!