Question New Condenser Fin Damage

Hello,
    I recently got a new split system installed. I noticed on the back of the condenser, there seems to be a few fins quite bent.
    The installer did not mention anything about this and the a/c is working very well so far.
    Is this something I should be worried about? I appreciate the fins are easily bendable and it could have easily happened during transit or even install.

Thanks in advance

Re: New Condenser Fin Damage

Not that bad. Probably will not cause any trouble. The Installer can fix it or you can go to Amazon and search for "Fin Comb".

Re: New Condenser Fin Damage

Quote Originally Posted by NH3LVR View Post
    Not that bad. Probably will not cause any trouble. The Installer can fix it or you can go to Amazon and search for "Fin Comb".
    Thanks for your post. I might ask the installer to take a look next year when they service it. I don’t want to damage anything having a go with the comb, I did try with a brush I have and it didn’t make much of a difference. I have a year of warranty with the installer, so if I get them back just before the year is out, they can take a look and hopefully fix it.