Daikin R410A split system

Hi everyone, I have a question if anyone could help me.
    Several years ago, about 6, I installed a Daikin split system, an outdoor unit which is capable of running 3 indoor units, but I only fitted 2 indoors and I now want to install a third indoor.
    The outdoor unit model number is 3MXS68G3V1B2 and the 2 existing indoor units are model number FTXG35LV1BS.
    I have tried hunting for another of the same indoor units but not been able to find one.
    I have contacted Daikin technical and all they say is the only models they do now run on R32 - I think they are trying to get me to buy a completely new system.
    Surely the change of gas won't prevent an R32 indoor working with the old R410A - so is there a comparable indoor which will work with the old outdoor unit?
    Any help is appreciated.

Tony

Re: Daikin R410A split system

It's not just a case of compatible gas. The indoor/outdoor pcbs have to be compatible as well. As newer models are introduced, the control strategy is updated and rarely backward compatible.
    I would believe Daikin when selecting fan coils/condensing units that work together

Thanks for the info Frank, I thought it might be a bit optimistic.
    Tony

These types of companies will make a whole new product range and support them for about 10 years.
    They will then supply spares for 5 years and then stop supporting them.

If you buy a model at the end of its run it will be supported for not much more than 6 years.

It's a way that the can make sure the products are updated but also builds in obsolescence which means you have to replace at some point.

Rob

.. ... -. .----. - / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / --. --- --- -..