Carrier 30XA Liquid chiller Problems

Hello,
    We have a 30XA0602 Chiller and we after starting it, there are no alarms, unit enters the normal delay sequence and after 2 minutes enters in Override sequence and does nothing. As i said there are 0 alarms.
    What this running status called "Override" means, where the problem might be? Are there some sensors/conditions that if there are not meet the Override enters?
    Thank you!

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Carrier 30XA Liquid chiller Problems

The system could be waiting for a remote stop/start switch or similar control to be set before allowing the start sequence to continue.

Do you have the controls manual to hand?

try http://eto.carrier.com/lit.asp
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Thank you so much for the response. The system is Local ON and the remote control connection it's now disconnected but same problem. I saw on other chiller that "override" comes after the system starts and everything it's ok. Maybe it's a main board program start failure. Also if i disconnect a sensor it sees it right away. On remote BMS (building management system) i saw the chiller "Start ON" and "Pump On" but in reality it's off. I tried and replace with another main board but the controller gives me the "access denied error, connection failure". In the manual i don't see how to install a new base board ( 32GB500382EE) and how to match it with the controller (Pro dialog plus Carrier Controller).

Also if i try to Service test the chiller from the main menu, it says "On" but nothing starts

Carreri technician with diagnostic tool came to same conclusion as you "Waiting for an remote stop/start". But didn't know what to do next and since was just a "visit" didn't want to help us. I have all documentation but the channels for remote are disconnected, unit in Local On. And as i said before we change with a functional board from a functional chiller and had the same problem with "override".

Have you tried putting a wire link into the remote stop/start terminals

Yes i tried it, since i replace the MBB with a functional one from another chiller and got the same problem "Start then Override" instead of "Start, Running and then override" i really don't know what to. If i disconnect anything then the system saw it, so all the boards and sensors are checked. I will try next to measure the 24V signals on all the contactors of fans, compressors....