Bearing Frick XJF 151

which bearings are used in the XJF 151, not Johnson Controls codes but SKF or FAG models with bearing clearances. I didn't find if they C2,C3,C2L.

Re: Bearing Frick XJF 151

Diego,
    first and foremost, find a reliable bearing supplier. Only then ask about the species. You have the wrong supplier and you have a problem with the compressor.

Josef.

Our distributor is reliable SKF, however I need more specific data for the correct purchase of these bearings

Diego you can only be 100% sure if you by bearings from JCI.
    Last year I made overhaul on Sab163 and get from JCI bearings that you can read for example Qj311N2MPAT42 FAG. With this you can go to FAG supplier and by original bearings.
    If you by for FRICK also from JCI you get SKF YORK534B????????? part no.from JCI.
    I am not sure that SKF supplier will recognize what is bearing from they production with this YORK part no.

Diego,
    I saw pictures of your compressor, I don't believe the bearings are original SKF.
    I don't care what bearings you use, but if such a supplier is reliable for you, it's a shame for you, the compressor will crash again.

Josef.