Looking for Sanyo compressor c-d110e51

Hello,
    I'm a researcher in Plant Breeding and Acclimatization Institute in Poland, our old -80C freezer broke recently. It's been diagnosed with one of the compressors broken. The compressor model is C-D110E51. I've tried looking for one online but could not find any as it is long out of production.
    We have 2 new embraco compressors model - NJ2212GK sold to us around 4-5 years ago as a replacement by one service company to have in case the compressors in the freezer failed (we've had some leftover budget for repairs that year and had to spend it). However this year when the freezer stopped working the service told us that installing the embraco compressors would mean a whole overhaul of the cooling system - practically constructing it from scratch and the estimated costs are way above our annual repair budget.

Can any of you help me in finding a place that still has the original or an alternative model for replacement for sale(as long as it would't result in a whole rebuilding of the cooling system to instal it). I hope that the cost of an original (or compatabile replacement) + instalation later on would fir in our budget.

Many thanks,
    Piotr Słowacki

Re: Looking for Sanyo compressor c-d110e51

Do you know what is wrong with the original compressor, ie: electrical windings failed or mechanical failed ? there are companies that could refurbish the original compressor. Comptec in Birmingham UK. ThermaCom Reading UK

Re: Looking for Sanyo compressor c-d110e51