Thread: I am here

Red face I am here

I am Willie Mor First of all I introduced my Self and Interests I Would like traveling and knowledge about refrigeration engineer also keeping the industry taking as well.

Re: I am here

Hello Willie,

welcome to RE forums ...

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Mor View Post
    I am Willie Mor First of all I introduced my Self and Interests I Would like traveling and knowledge about engineer also keeping the industry taking as well.
    Saying hello from the Erasmus home from Slovenia. We nneed help. Its like our refrigirator doen not became any coller.
    Last edited by Josip; 14-04-2022 at 08:47 PM. Reason: remove link

Hello. What kind of business do you have? What do you do? Maybe you should use a mobile app? A lot of people are using smartphones more these days, so maybe a mobile app would be better for you. For my food delivery business, it was the right choice. The app was developed quickly and of high quality. They are a web and mobile app development company. I think they can give you some tips.
    Last edited by frank; 14-12-2022 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Advertising link removed

Welcome Willie!