Manual STAL S65-1D

Dear Friends: It is my first time to write in the forum, I hope this is correct.
    I am in need of STAL S65-1D compressor service manual, if someone can help me very grateful.

Re: Manual STAL S65-1D

Quote Originally Posted by elcarpy04 View Post
    Dear Friends: It is my first time to write in the forum, I hope this is correct.
    I am in need of STAL S65-1D compressor service manual, if someone can help me very grateful.
    elcarpy04, please check your email.
    This machine was probably built in the 1960's, so some parts, like load indicator seal very expensive because different to later design.
    Otherwise all other parts same as Stal S70, parts can get from Johnson Controls

Regards to my friend RANGER1, he is not just service guy , in my opinion he is doctor for refrigeration , that is other guys dont have a chance to answer because he know to much and he is very fast with answers before we , anyway my respect for my friend.
    Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by AKI View Post
    Regards to my friend RANGER1, he is not just service guy , in my opinion he is doctor for refrigeration , that is other guys dont have a chance to answer because he know to much and he is very fast with answers before we , anyway my respect for my friend.
    Best regards
    AKI,
    Thanks for kind words, we all try to help out.
    Probably the time difference that makes a difference for me answering some things.

Sometimes a manual is just the beginning of your problems, but without it can be almost impossible.
    That’s why I don’t mind sharing.
    Before internet had a lot of books, now in my phone.
    Last edited by RANGER1; 14-12-2021 at 08:06 PM.