Domestic Defrost Heater

This is not in my area of Expertise. If someone could help me out with some advice it would be appreciated.
    Replacing with a new one is not the preferred option as I have three Beer Taps and five 5 Gallon Beer Kegs installed.

I have an old Whirlpool refrigerator I bought used 25 years ago. (Model EST14JALO Serial 8K378609). The defrost heater was burned out when I got it and I replaced it. Unfortunately it failed a few days ago. Local people and parts dealers on the web are of no help.

Markings on the failed element are: SW1 AGN 1 675W 120V CH 410339 95. Of course I understand the voltage and wattage parts. The local dealer though it might be a Robertshaw 410-339. I can find that number on the Web, but no pictures to make sure I have the correct one.
    The old one is .250 inch diameter. (6.35 mm) and approximately 150 inches (381 CM) long in total-not counting the wire of course.

I did find a "Flexible Bend-to-Fit Defrost Heater" at https://www.everwellparts.com/produc...frost-heaters/, but am not sure that is suitable. The edges on the openings of the Evap are quite sharp and i do not know how flexible the material is to go around the u-bends. I have attached a photo.

Appreciate any assistance or alternatives.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Domestic Defrost Heater

I've had to bend a few for medical freezers, impossible to get originals, decent 1/4" benders so the self bend might be a good option.
    Mostly found in the southern part of this green and pleasant land.

Thanks for the reply. I have a good set of 1/4 benders. Think I will order the Bend-to-Fit parts tomorrow.
    Will they handle the 90 degree bends without cracking?

They should do, depends on the coating but worth a try on such a critical system
    Mostly found in the southern part of this green and pleasant land.