daikin euw200mxy pressure transmitter range?

Hello,
    I have a Daikin euw200mxy 2 circuits R134A water chiller.
    The unit comes originally with Emerson Alco EEV driver with p-lan. This driver is now obsolete, i have successfully replaced the driver with carel EVD driver. This is working fine.

Previously the suction pressure transmitter was connected to the original Alco EEV driver, and the value was sent via P-lan to Carel pco2 unit controller. The old pressure transmitter (alco 4-20mA -0.8 to 7 bar)
    Now This pressure transmitter is connected to Carel EVD this is working fine pressure is correct.

Because of the new EEV driver not transferring the pressure via p-lan to the unit controller(pco2) i have now added a second suction pressure transmitter (Carel PT5 -0,5 - 7 bar) to analoge input of the pco2 unit controller.

The problem is that the range of this transmitter is not correct, but i have simulated 4-20 mA to the controller and the range displayed at the controller is 4mA= (-1 bar) 20mA=( 11,3 bar )

I have factory password of this unit (1302) and here i only have two choices of pressure transmitter; Danfoss or 4-20mA. When i change to Danfoss every pressure transmitter on the other circuit is not correct anymore.
    Have anybody else run into this problem before? Is there any where to change the range of the transmitter or calibrate the transmitter via controller? Because i really only need this for low pressure cut out..

Daikin support locally is not much of help because this unit is so obsolete...

Attachment 15804Attachment 15805
    Attached Images Attached Images