Service Fridge Freezer bulb light flashing when door opens

Hello community

I’ve a Service fridge freezer, having 2 issues

1- the fridge is full of ice at the back which was not the case couple of weeks ago
    2- the bulb light keeps flashing with a sound every time we open the fridge door

Already changed the bulb light, fridge temperature set to 2-3
    And there is no switch button inside the side of the fridge, there is a small cap inside there is a connector with a fuse inside that looks ok to me

Please guide me of any solution

Many thanks

Re: Service Fridge Freezer bulb light flashing when door opens

You need to start with the ice.
    The fridge won't clear the ice once it is built up and dependant on the make
    it could be causing all the other problems you are seeing.

The light flashing is a signal to tell you it has a problem, it will be part of
    the control circuit and instead of a red warning light to tell you that there is
    a fault it flashes the bulb.

Start with basics, even self defrosting fridges sometimes freeze up, it happens.
    You need to defrost it. It will have to be done manually so start by emptying it
    and then turn it off at the plug socket. Put lots of towels and old clothes around
    it on the floor and give it 2 days to defrost.

Clean it and turn it on, then you will know if it is going to be ok or not. If it pulls
    down to the correct temp within an hour or so you could use it but keep an eye
    open for the frost returning.
    If the auto defrost is faulty it will start to ice up in a couple of weeks time.

If it does ice up again I would call somebody professional to have a look at it.

Rob

Last edited by Rob White; 19-04-2021 at 08:57 AM.
    .. ... -. .----. - / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / --. --- --- -..