POS software for retail business

Hello!
    First Post here, and I’m interested in your thoughts on point of sale software ? I’m looking around on the web and at first glance they all seem quite similar, offering pretty much the same features. I’d love to know what the experts think. What does use for POS software for retail business? What do you like about it? What don’t you like? I’d love to hear your thoughts too!

Re: POS software for retail business

Quote Originally Posted by sheetalkam View Post
    Hello!
    First Post here, and I’m interested in your thoughts on point of sale software ? I’m looking around on the web and at first glance they all seem quite similar, offering pretty much the same features. I’d love to know what the experts think. What does use for POS software for retail business? What do you like about it? What don’t you like? I’d love to hear your thoughts too!
    Why come to a Refrigeration Engineer forum to ask that question?

I visit this forum on a regular basis to keep myself updated/ask queries. I always follow most of the points you have mentioned. and I am looking for some information about Point of sale. Nevertheless there is always scope for further improvisation.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Quote Originally Posted by sheetalkam View Post
    I visit this forum on a regular basis to keep myself updated/ask queries. I always follow most of the points you have mentioned. and I am looking for some information about Point of sale. Nevertheless there is always scope for further improvisation.
    Difficult to visit on a regular basis when you only joined part way through February.

"Ask queries", two posts, one trying to advertise your own non-refrigeration based software company and this one above.

Please remain on topic, which is refrigeration engineering.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Sure.
    Thank you for inform me and Guide me with topics that I don't know about.

If you use the 'Search' function at the top of the page, there are many topics to read and a vast amount of refrigeration knowledge, however, I struggled to find a single topic on Point of Sale software.

Google Link

This thread is now closed as it is not refrigeration related