New to REbut not to the trade

My name is Steve. I own and operate Genesis Refrigeration in far Northern Minnesota. I’ve been working in commercial refrigeration for over 30 years and still find it challenging and rewarding.

One of the reasons I joined this forum is to seek help for a customer of mine.

Ok guys, I’ve been working with a global manufacturer in Northern MINNESOTA who is developing a refrigeration system for heavy industry. They have a great engineering team and I’ve been consulting with them to get the first prototype up and running, but I’m about at the limit of my knowledge. They need a refrigeration engineer.

Someone who is heavy into theory and numbers. Someone who can design heat exchangers and condensers. Someone with a pocket protector.

I’m reaching out to this forum. If you have a name, or you are interested in learning more, contact me with your info, and I’ll have their chief engineer contact you.

Re: New to REbut not to the trade

I have never liked reinvent parts that are on the shelf by dedicated manufacturers.
    Most, if not all the heat exchanger manufacturers can help you get the best heat exchanger for your job.

Design special own , you will have problems with breakdown and replacement parts.