Hello everyone,
I repost my question on this "heat pump" forum as I did not get answers on the "controls" forum for some time now.
I have a RAD-35NH7A Hitachi Ducted Heat Pump which temperature (in heating mode) does not stabilize over time (temp. is gradually increasing).
For instance when the room is around 18 celsius, I switch on the heat pump using the wireless remote control (RAR-2P2) by setting 21 celsius: using a simple thermometer hooked on the ceiling outflow grid, I get air at around 40 celsius. After a while, probably when the target temperature is reached, the air outflow is only down to 28-30 celsius and the fan is still flowing air through and not stopping; therefore the room temp. is slightly increasing, more and more; the only solution so far being switching off the whole heat pump.
Question 1: are there codes accessible in the RAR-2p2 remote control to read the sensor values (like it is with Daikin using the 41 code on the BRC1D52 remote control) ?
Question 2: Is there a way to force the unit to stop the fan when target temp. is reached ?
Question 3: could it be due to the length of the thermistor sensor which is following the wires of the InfraRed receiver of the wireless remote control ?

Thanks ahead for your advice,
APICATS