Thread: Tenerife !

Tenerife !

[COLOR=var(--secondary-text)] ·
    Anyone looking to relocate to the sun?
    Next July I'm hitting the big 60 so I intend to wind down my work load to zero.

Therefore I'm looking for the next mug who wants to live and work here in Tenerife.
    Im looking to sell the company lock stock and barrel and redirect my life into blissful retirement. I'm willing to help out to settle in and advise and to support you to get you going. But once up and running I'm gone . In the sense I'm staying here but not working ever again.. so I won't be sneaking jobs behind your back etc. I don't want to work and by July I will be financially sound not to need to
    There is a price to pay for this wonderful opportunity so would expect some recompense towards my retirement fund . So if you're a penny less dreamer forget it.. it won't happen.
    You need to be
    Solvent and a bit cash rich
    Skilled engineer able to split bash, properly diagnose any AC kit and repair refrigeration equipment
    Fgas registered
    Some experience in running a sme
    Some Spanish is really helpful but a willingness to learn will really open up opportunities to the whole Canarian market.
    There is strong competition here so don't think everyone is looking out the window waiting for you to arrive on the next plane .Or you are the first fridge guru to land here. (You're not, I was) It's not all pina coladas on the beach and it gets bloomin hot here so it's bloody hard work at times but very soon you'll be complaining it's it's 23c and getting chilly
    Like anywhere else you get back what you put in. IE learning Spanish
    But it will provide you with a decent living and more importantly a good lifestyle with fantastic weather. I have not worn long trousers to work in 5 years it's just polo shirt and shorts.
    Leave quips and jokes here if you absolutely must but serious inquiries and questions will only be answered
    Let me know
    Richard
    AC direct Tenerife

[/COLOR]

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Tenerife !

Good plan Richard, I hope that all goes well with it for you.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Re: Tenerife !

Good luck Richard. Enjoy your retirement.