The Subject Of Money Should Not Come Up
If they ask your current salary, they have the right to know that…. If they ask how much you are looking for, your response is best interpreted by stating: ‘If there is mutual technical interest in our backgrounds, then I am sure we will come up with a figure that is mutually beneficial for both of us. (It is premature talking money before it is established there may be interest, or an offer).

It May Be Helpful To Understand The Hiring Companies Strategies, Job Security, And Room For Growth
Some of these questions outlined may be important to ask the hiring authorities to get an idea of their stability.

Where will this job lead for me as I prove Myself?What are some of the long term commitments and benefits to working with this company?Ask about the stability of the position you are interviewing for.Ask: The last 2 people that hired in for this type of position…Where are they now? Have they climbed the company ladder ? Did they stay at the same level of responsibility ? (You need to establish if this is a position with room for growth)Ask the people that you are interviewing with?What position did they start with in the company?How long have they been with this company?What level of responsibility did they start out with?How long did it take to get to their current status?Most Employers Are Particularly Impressed With Engineers Who Are Knowledgeable About Their Organization, Or Indicate They Have Recently Reviewed The Companies Web Site During An Interview.
Do your Homework. Research the company you are interviewing with, and use this to your advantage.

What You Wear Is As Important As What You Say
We have learned to never assume anything. Take for instance, the lady who was going out on an interview for an Radar Cross Section Design position in a large corporation. I told her, “Wear something professional or, better yet, something you get a lot of compliments on.” The day of the interview she walked into my office, resume in hand, in a ****tail dress…with feathers flowing from the back.

The following tips may seem elementary, but being specific is better than being sorry!

Consider:

The days of “Don’t wear Red,” “black is power” are finally over. The one thing that hasn’t changed is that wearing faddy, wild, large print and non-conservative outfits never works.Don’t wear clothes that are too tight, too revealing, out of style or trendy.Details matter! It’s the little things about your outfit (pins, tie tacks, pearls, scarves, etc.) that reflect your professional image.Avoid anything soiled or that wrinkles easily.Don’t wear skirts or slacks that are too short. Skirts should be down to the knee, and slacks should touch the top of the shoes.Tennis shoes, sandals or shoes with straps are inappropriate. Make sure your shoes are shined and polished.Don’t wear socks or nylons with holes or runs.Keep nails short, clean and manicured.Two squirts of perfume or after shave is enough.Avoid too much jewelry.Your hair should be clean and conservatively cut.
Men should wear a suit, long sleeved pressed shirt, a clean tie that hangs to the belt and shined shoes.

Suits are ideal for both men and women, because you can always take off the jacket if you are overdressed at a particular company. It is better to overdress rather than to dress inappropriately. The best bet is to investigate proper attire at the company before the interview by dropping by or asking someone who works there, but that isn’t always possible.

Should you wear the same outfit to every interview? Yes, if it is a conservative, well-planned outfit. You will be seeing different people each initial meeting, so why not?

Most people think you have to be wealthy to look professional. What you really need is style. When shopping for the perfect interview outfit, just remember that you don’t create a successful wardrobe by buying clothes you like, you do it by investing in clothing you need.

Source: https://www.ersantenna.com/resources/interviewing-tips/