Hello to all,
I just joined this forum, as I found useful information searching the web looking for some solution to the same problem that everybody else here seams to have with the Hotpoint Mistral Fridge Freezer.
I'm in the same situation: freezers works spot on (-22) but the temperature in the fridge is the same as the room temperature. The fan in the fridge isn't working: the question is why? I tried to switch off and on, no result. I cleaned the bottom compartment and when doing so, I disconnected and plugged back in the connection that is between the evaporator fan and the compressor. As a consequence of this the fan in the fridge started working again and the temperature in the fridge was back to where it should be. Unfortunately this fix works only for a few hours, after which the situation reverts back to fan in the fridge non working.
Can I assume that one of the thermistor needs replacing? Or is it better to replace them all? How do I get to the thermistor, non having a service manual at hand?
Thanks!